- Announce My Listing aids our members in creating engaging listing announcements to share with potential clients via email, social media or on their websites. These branded listing announcements aid our members is building brand awareness and increasing their online exposure.
- Announce My News helps our members with their branding and marketing efforts by providing resources to create personalized announcements for social media, email correspondence and blog posts. The customizable announcements aid our members in building brand awareness and engaging clients every time they have news to share.
- CSS Scheduler allows members to manage showings from wherever they happen to be. Members are able to handle showing activity with ease because CSS Scheduler is integrated into our MLS and simplifies showing requests and confirmations. Moreover, CSS Scheduler also provides showing notifications and automatically requests feedback after showings.
- Email Blasts provide Association members with the opportunity to send two messages to fellow members every month.
- FLEXmls is an MLS system complete with innovative web and mobile products that allow REALTORS® and brokers to customize their interfaces and access MLS data when and where they need it. In addition, FLEXmls provides manuals, webinars, video tutorials, blogs and in-person training opportunities to keep members up to date on the system's latest updates. This same product provides our public MLS search and IDX feeds.
- Homesnap Pro is an app that provides messaging, listing information, rapid CMA reports, safety features and more, all on the go.
- RE Technology educates our members about real estate technology through webinars, reports, columns, articles, reviews and technology guides.
- SavvyCard is a branded interactive business card that can be shared the same way a text would be, allowing members to stay top-of-mind with potential clients. In addition, SavvyCard connects users with local service providers and an MLS search feature, all with one click from any device.
- Supra provides our members with lockbox keys and keyboxes, including e-KEY, a digital key solution that works via an app that is available on smartphones and tablets and ActiveKEY, a lockbox device with an easy-to-read display.
- Transaction Desk is a transaction management solution that aids our members in managing their listings, sales, leases, contracts and contacts via a virtual workspace that features a customer portal, synchronized digital folders, calendar, automated notifications and AuthentiSign® E-Signature Tool.
- Virtual Tour Cafe helps our members to create virtual home tours for their listings. Using one-click automation, and one of the dozens of themes and background choices available, a virtual tour can be designed in as little as 15 minutes and then shared on social media channels to increase a listing's exposure.
- Weekly Newsletters are sent to our members via email to keep them informed of Association news, events and educational offerings.
As a member of Florida Realtors®, you will have access to programs supported by the state, including:
- Communications in the form of news, business tips and market updates
- Education via GRI sponsored courses, continuing education and the Florida Realtors® annual Convention & Trade Expo
- Florida Realtor® Magazine, an award-winning print and digital publication filled the latest industry news and information about products and services
- Florida Realtor Rewards Partner, a program that offers Florida Realtor® members discounts and special offers from a variety of business and organizations
- Form Simplicity Professional Edition, a transaction management solution that is mobile-friendly and stores transactions securely in the cloud
- Housing Market Research, provided by the Industry and Data Analysis Department via interactive graphics and monthly research reports
- Legal Services, including the Legal Services Hotline: (407) 438-1409, real estate business forms, the Legal Action Fund and Legal Center Webinars and updates
- Legislative benefits are provided by the Legislative Office of Public Policy and encompass a number of initiatives that protect your business interests.
- Tech Services include the Tech Helpline: (407) 587-1450, Form Simplicity, MLSAdvantage, IDX and free member websites.
To find an interactive list of services provided by Florida Realtors® click here.
As a member of the National Association of REALTORS® you have access to a wide array of benefits, tools, market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs created specifically to help you succeed in today's market, including:
Your official member benefits resource provides you with discounts and special offers on products and services just for REALTORS®:
- Personal Insurance options including the REALTORS Insurance® Marketplace-private exchange just for members and access to public (government) exchanges, wellness programs, and member-only discounts on auto, home, and renter’s insurance.
- Electronics & Mobile Technology to aid you in staying current with the latest in tablet, laptop, PC, printer and smartphone technology all at REALTOR® exclusive pricing.
- Travel & Automotive discounts that will save you time and money on the road with discounted pricing and special offers on the purchase or lease of select new vehicles or rentals.
- Financial Services & Credit Card access personal and business banking services, NAR's Official REALTOR® Credit Card, plus software to help track income/expenses and simplify tax prep.
- Risk Management programs that allow you to easily manage all of the different aspects of your financial life.
- Office Supplies and Services, Technology Services, and Gifting and Marketing Resources so that you can work smarter, soar higher, and go further.
- Transaction Management services keep you ahead of the curve for less.
- Educational Tools allow you to expand your knowledge base and make yourself indispensable with discounts on select courses toward various certifications and designations.
The MVP Program rewards REALTORS® for being active participants in your national association. Every two weeks, a new MVP offer is announced. Complete the specified action within the two-week timeframe and you'll earn a reward ranging from free e-products to discounts on NAR event registration, and more.
NAR’s Government Affairs division works to develop, advance, and implement the federal legislative objectives of the REALTOR® Association. We work with Congress and the Executive Branch through lobbying, policy development, political field representatives, political communications, grassroots advocacy, and the nation’s largest contributor of direct contributions to federal candidates: REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC).
NAR is home to the world's largest real estate library that covers myriad topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 4,500 digital books, audiobooks and videos
- 6,000+ digital journals through EBSCO
- 12,000+ printed books, reports and guides
- 150+ print journals
- 500,000 archived historical documents and images
Realtor.com® offers online marketing systems and innovative tools that enable REALTORS® to leverage advanced marketing, prospecting and brand building methods online. Only NAR members can access the valuable free benefits and education available at realtor.com®.
All of your listings are always posted for free, with a photo, but you can enhance your presence and listings with what consumers want most online—multiple photos, detailed descriptions, virtual tours and more. To receive this benefit, you must be an MLS participant and your MLS must be a realtor.com® data content provider.
Realtors Property Resource® (RPR) provides NAR members access to a national database of valuable data on every property in the United States. With RPR, you have unparalleled access to data that will give you a competitive edge with your clients.
At RPR's base are more than 160 million property records built from public record and assessment information. More layers of data have been added, such as zoning, permits, mortgage and lien data, schools, and the largest database of foreclosure information in the industry. REALTOR® members of participating MLSs will also have their localized MLS active and off-market data integrated into these robust national data sets.
NAR communicates directly to consumers about the value of home ownership and its important role in the American Dream via:
- Real Estate Today: Available on radio stations, satellite, podcasts and even cell phones, the Real Estate Today radio show provides fast-paced and fact-packed information with experts, interviews, call-ins, field reports and more.
- HouseLogic: With content covering home improvement, maintenance, taxes, finance, insurance, and more, HouseLogic helps homeowners make smart and timely decisions about their homes.
- Consumer Advertising Campaign: NAR’s national advertising efforts deliver messages to consumers and policymakers on the issues that affect REALTORS® and their clients’ ability to buy, sell and own real estate.
NAR's Research division collects and disseminates timely, accurate and comprehensive real estate data and conducts economic analysis in order to inform and engage members, consumers, policymakers and the media with key information about the housing market. NAR's Research division delivers this information through press releases, reports, presentations and daily blog posts that offer insight on the economy, housing market and other factors that impact your business.
NAR supports commercial advocacy efforts and provides services specifically for commercial members, including education, publications and commercial market research.
Find out more information about NAR's core benefits, as well as state and local REALTOR® association benefits by logging in with your NRDS ID. The Member Center is also the place to download and print out your NAR membership card.